Published 14 March 2019
The Panel has recently updated a number of Guidance Notes. Available on the Panel’s website are the new versions, as well as compare versions showing all updates, of the following Guidance Notes:
- Guidance Note on Independent Advisers;
- Guidance Note on Costs Recovery; and
- Guidance Note on Offer Documents and Variations.
- The Guidance Note on Independent Advisers has been amended to clarify matters relating to reports required for compulsory acquisitions, the Panel’s processes with receiving draft reports and the Panel’s policy on approval of independent advisers.
- Amendments to the Guidance Note on Costs Recovery have been made to clarify the process on costs recovery reimbursement applications.
- Amendments to the Guidance Note on Offer Documents and Variations have been made to clarify several points in relation to partial offers.